A tailor-made solution to meet your needs
■ A promise and a guarantee :
• Competitive cost
• Highest quality
• Flexible production lead time
• Flexibility to your changing needs
■ Prices always renegotiated at the start of each new project
■ Continuous research into new opportunities
To build a sincere relationship with our partners, fostering confidential and secure reciprocality
We value our clients by offering a distinct and motivated point of contact. Our team is available for you with critical awareness and sensitivity to your needs.
We provide rapid design development capabilities, achieving efficient solutions through the integrity of communications with our clients. It is the strength of these relationships that contributes to successful and conscientious company growth.
We present our global knowledge with a team of professionals who comprehend customers through multinational and multicultural viewpoints.
With an intensive effort of investment of highly motivated, persistent and creative professionals, enthusiastic about breakthrough inter-connectivity KinnexA strives to present cutting edge technology.
• Our commitment is to manufacture non-toxic connectors, eliminating toxic elements including cadmium & lead
• Collaborating with qualified suppliers only
• Distinguishing components and packaging with Clear & Green identifiation to highlight non-toxicity
• To continuously monitor and improve our environmental management
Corporate Social & Environmental Responsibility
The purpose of the Electronic Industry Code of Conduct is to ensure that working conditions in the electronics industry supply chain are safe, workers are treated with respect and dignity, and business operations are environmentally responsible.
Suppliers shall publicly support the EICC, and along with the EICC, take the initiative in proposing a management system to sustain and maintain consistency.
Suppliers shall regard the EICC as a total supply chain initiative. At a minimum, participants shall also require its next tier suppliers to acknowledge and implement the EICC.
The EICC consists of standards on labor, health and safety, and the environment, the elements of an acceptable system to manage conformity to the EICC, and the standards relating to business ethics. We encourage suppliers, in all activities, to operate in full compliance with the laws, rules and regulations of the countries in which it operates. In addition to suppliers complying with regulations, they shall also actively move towards internationally accepted standards and accept increased social and environmental responsibility.
We shall follow the EICC by working together with suppliers in system management and procedure so that we may provide a user-friendly, safe and green working environment in our supply chain. We shall add EICC auditing items in our supplier's quality system checklist and also add EICC score items in our supplier scorecard monthly to ensure KinnexA suppliers and their supply chain achieve the purpose of business continuity. Please refer to the official EICC website for further information of the Code of Conduct.
Conflict Minerals Statement
The metals used in manufacturing KinnexA products, Tin(Sn), Tantalum (Ta), Tungsten (W), Gold (Au) after conscientious investigation are found not to be from the Democratic Republic of the Congo or its neighboring countries or from mines controlled by armed or illegal factions or groups.
KinnexA is committed to a policy that includes:
1. No sourcing of conflict metals from conflict areas.
2. The requirement of suppliers to refuse the use of conflict metals from conflict zones by documentation of supplies used.
3. Require suppliers to communicate this requirement to their upstream suppliers via documentation that is transparent.
• General Mechanical Engineering and Design
• Conventional factory equipment, boilerworks, casting
• Mechanical, electrical, automation, pneumatic and hydraulic
• Manufacture of mechanical assemblies
• Functional plans and estimations of functional loads
• Complete technical specifications(2D, 3D)
• High volume manufacturing
• For small, medium or large volume
• In casting, steel, copper, plastic, stainless steel…
• General electronics / electrical engineering
• Design, wiring, perfection of printed circuits
• Component mounting, production runs and testing
• Manufacture of electronic assemblies based on functional plans with estimates of functional loads or complete technical specifications prototypes
• Inventory and logistics management:
- Optimization of the production workflows to ensure best prices
- Suppliers can propose management of customers' inventory.
We are a multicultural / multinational company, with in depth fluent competency of languages and diversity in China, Taiwan and the worldwide.
We have a history of esteemed production experience in high quality mechanical, electronic and software development and design.
KinnexA offers you project management in International spheres, with highly experienced representatives located around the world.
Through and with a continuing and an open dialogue with our customers, we are your desired partner for connectivity products.
The KinnexA team shows an encompassing knowledge of current market and design, remaining always on the cutting edge of technology.
KinnexA consistently offers competitive pricing for high quality assembly, manufacturing, design and development needs.
We at KinnexA are pioneers guiding the way for future expansion of your total product solutions!
KinnexA is ever moving forward in the industry. We are committed to leading development of network connection products for the future. We are passionately expanding and growing with our customers and developing strategies to achieve better margins by keeping quality high, and cost low. KinnexA should be your choice as your inter-connect vendor!